Terms and Conditions
AGENTS / PARTNER
● By registering with the KO, you will achieve the status of travel partner (limited to registered Travel Agents with the online portal known as KO) post completion of your profile and verification.
● Partner Status is limited to providing packages and services to customer travel enquiries received by them from KO. This partner status does not in any sense whatsoever give the registered travel agents a right, share, equity or any form of company partnership in the website (KO) or any of its affiliates owned by MTPOnline LLC.
● Kashmir Online reserves the right to terminate your partner status without any prior notice as deemed fit by KO on the grounds of non-performance, non-involvement, uninterested behaviour, negative feedback, non-payment of commission and customer complaints.
● The partner/travel agents agree to hereby pay a commission of 7 per cent for packages below INR 50,000 (Fifty Thousand Rupees) and 10 per cent on packages above INR 50,000 (Fifty Thousand Rupees).
● This commission is to be paid to KO directly by the Travel Agents/Partner through either Bank Deposit or PayPal.
● Commissions are payable on confirmed bookings of travellers' enquiries provided by KO.
● Commissions need to be paid on receipt of the booking amount from the customer. Non-payment of commission within the stipulated time will result in termination of the Partner status of the travel agents.
Partner Verification is a mandatory step to complete your registration as a KO travel partner. This process involves 3-step.
- Register at partners.kashmironline.com
- Complete your profile
- Upload any one of the verification documents (Aadhar Card, Travel Agency Registration or Pan Card)
The above steps do not guarantee acceptance into the Travel Partner Program of KO. KO will decide the sole decision of acceptance as a Travel Partner as deemed fit.
All the payments related to the packages provided will be between you and the customer directly. KO does not assume any responsibility or liability concerning default of payment, non-payment, or any other concerns arising in this regard.
KO will provide a full refund if the customer cancels his/her plan of travel or if he/she decides to go with another travel agent. However, a refund will not be provided due to the travel agent's inability to provide the promised package or service to the customer.
Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Kashmironline.com. The domain name of the Website (KO) is owned by MTPOnline LLC., a company incorporated under the provisions of the Companies Act, 1956.
● Limitation on content usage:
The utilisation of any information or materials on this website by you is entirely at your own risk, for which KO shall not undertake any liability. You should ensure that any products, services or information available through this website that meet your specific requirements shall be your responsibility.
Any unauthorised use of the website may lead to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. You shall bear the consequences arising from the breach of any of the terms given above. Further, KO reserves exclusive rights to alter, modify, and delete any of the contents without giving prior notice to any person.
● Editorial Codes of Conduct
We understand that as a travel agency with millions of readers, we have a responsibility and impact on the world. Our goal is to do business lawfully and ethically, which includes behaving honestly and fairly in all situations and treating others with respect. It's important to us because it's not only good for our employees, partners, and the world but also for business. At Kashmir Online, we are committed to making a positive difference for locals and tourists alike.
Tanveer Padder, CEO, Kashmir Online
Disclaimer: KashmirOnline does not own any images featured on the blog site. Please contact us if you see your copyrighted image on KashmirOnline and would like it to be removed. We will make sure to take the photo down as soon as possible. We always want to give credit where credit is due, so we make sure to attribute the original author whenever we can.
Please Note: Information published by KashmirOnline is not medical advice. Before you take any action, consult a professional medical expert.
● Third-party websites
This website contains either owned by or licensed materials to KO. The material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics of the content displayed on the website. From time to time, the website may also include external links redirecting to other websites. The links provided will be for your convenience to provide further helpful information. In no way does it signify that we endorse the website (s). We, or our contractors, agents, owners, and employees, are not responsible for the content or policies of such other websites to which our website may link or use offers from. Please take time to learn about them as well.
● Limitation of liability
By making a booking, you understand KashmirOnline merely provides a technology platform for booking of services and products, and the ultimate liability rests on the respective Travel Agent and/ or Service Provider for its execution/ performance and not KashmirOnline. Thus the ultimate contract of service is between you and the Customers/Travellers and /or Service Provider, as the case may be.
In this regard, you acknowledge the below as well:
● KashmirOnline assumes no liability for customer payments or behaviour.
● KashmirOnline provides no guarantee with regard to their quality or fitness as represented.
● KashmirOnline doesn't guarantee the authenticity or the availability of Customers.
● You agree and acknowledge that KO will have the right of indemnification for any loss that may be caused to KO for any misuse of its website by you. Moreover, KO will have all rights to approach the appropriate court of law for the enforcement of such rights.
● KO and/or its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, employees or suppliers and their respective heirs, successors and permitted assigns will not be liable for any damage or loss that you may suffer due to cancellation of travel, non-payment, erratic behaviour, and complaints.
● It shall be your obligation to ensure that you provide the packages and deals as promised and discussed with the customers. KO and/or its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents or suppliers and their respective successors, heirs and permitted assigns will not be liable for any customer grievances or complaints arising out of failure to provide promised package or service to the customer.
● Force Majeure :
● Transaction Privity :
The Website platform is offered to you for meeting and interacting with concerned customers and travellers.
KO is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transaction between you and the customers. Hence, please note that:
● All commercial/contractual terms are offered by and agreed to between you and the travellers. The commercial/contractual terms include without limitation terms relating to price, payment methods, payment terms, date, period and mode of delivery, warranties related to products and services and after-sales services related to products and services. KO does not have any control or does not determine, advise, or involve itself in the offering or acceptance of such commercial/contractual terms between the travellers and travel agents.
● You acknowledge that through the Website, KO merely provides a platform which enables you to access various customer travel enquiries pertaining to Kashmir. It is agreed that the contract for the sale of any of the products or services shall be a strictly bipartite contract between you and the customer, and KO shall not be privy to such contract.
● KO and/or its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents or suppliers and their respective successors, heirs and permitted assigns shall not be or deemed to be responsible or be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any damages whatsoever including, but not limited to, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of this website, or for any lack or deficiency of services provided by any person (including any airline, travel agent/tour operator, hotel, facility or similar agency), whom you shall engage or hire or appoint, pursuant to or resulting from, the content available on the website.
● KO does not make any representation or warranty regarding the item-specifics (such as legal title, creditworthiness, identity, etc.) of any travel agents or service providers. You are advised to independently verify the bona fides of any particular customers that you choose to deal with on the website and use your best judgement on that behalf.
● KO shall not be liable for delays, inabilities or changes of plans on the part of the customer in performance or non-performance in whole or in part of its obligations due to any causes that are not due to its acts or omissions and are beyond its reasonable control, such as Force majeure events or other similar causes, problems at airlines, rails, buses, hotels or transporters end.
● Privacy :
● Mode of Refund :
KO is not liable for any extra charges or refund of money that takes place between you and the customers.
● Covid-19_Bookings, Refund And Cancellations :
The customer agrees that due to the recent outbreak of COVID-19, which has been declared a pandemic, there may be instances where the end customer/traveller either cancels the booking or refuses to make the required payment as agreed between you and the customer. Refusal of service may be due to the reasons, including but not limited to the customer:
● Exhibiting any symptoms associated with COVID-19.
● Refusing to comply with safety advisories, like wearing protective gear, complying with social distancing norms etc.
● Suffering of any ailment making the customer vulnerable to the virus
● Posing a threat to the health and safety of others or
● Any other condition put forward by the Central Government, State Governments and statutory bodies etc.
● The Travel Agents further understand that due to the outbreak of COVID-19, there may be frequent changes in guidelines and/ or SOPs issued by the Central Government, State Governments and statutory bodies etc. that a traveller will have to follow in order to undertake the travel.
● The Travel Agents agree to inform and help the customer abide by all such guidelines/SOP while undertaking any travel. In case the customer fails to adhere to the same, which results in the refusal to travel, KashmirOnline will not be held liable for such refusal and refund, if any, shall be strict as per the terms of the service provider.
● Indemnification & Restrictions On Refund:
The Travel Agents agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless KashmirOnline, its affiliates and their respective officers, directors, lawful successors, and assigns from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses (including legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by such indemnified persons, that arise out of, result from, or may be payable by virtue of, any breach of any representation or warranty provided by the User, or non-adherence of any covenant by the customer. KashmirOnline reserves its right to forfeit the 'partner status' of the travel agents with KO if found the Travel Agents violating any of the T&Cs.
● Travel Agent's Responsibility:
While we appreciate hearing from you, however, you are fully responsible for the packages and travel plans, including but not limited to Accommodation, Flights, Train, Transportation, Sightseeing Facilities, and Meals as discussed with the customers. You will not post or continue to post or transmit or continue to transmit or publish/ continue to publish any content about KashmirOnline and/ or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates which is unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, untrue, obscene, pornographic or other material or content that you believe or have reasons to believe to be untrue and may have an adverse impact on the reputation of KashmirOnline.
● Contact Us:
Please send any questions or comments (including all inquiries related to copyright infringement) regarding this Website to firstname.lastname@example.org
● Grievance Redressal:
For any grievance related issues, you can contact Kashmir Online at 9541664463 or reach at email@example.com.